Moving Checklist & Guides
• Please ensure that all liquids are in containers that are secure and leak proof. The lids should be secure and leak proof as well.
• If you are unable to find any leak proof containers, please place containers in an upright position and bag individually.
• Remember not to pack any flammables such as aerosol cans, bleach, fingernail-polish remover, gasoline, rubbing alcohol, etc.
• Place all items that you will need and are to remain off limits on the bathroom counter until the day of your move.
• Place items that will need to remain accessible until the day of your move on your bed (i.e. Clothes, sunglasses, etc.).
• Remember to set aside a box for bedding and last minute items (i.e. cellphone charger, laptop, etc.
• Place all canned goods in the smallest boxes available.
• Pack heavy items in smaller boxes, and lighter items in larger boxes.
• Remember to wrap all glassware and place in an upright position in a padded box.
• Label all boxes on the outside with the contents inside the box.
Schedule Your Move:
• Remember to contact Priority Movers at least 30 days in advance to schedule your move.
Service Providers & Mail:
• Notify the post office of your change of address within 30 days of moving.
• If you have children, be sure to notify their school and request a transfer of records.
• Notify alarm company and any other companies that you will need to so that they may discontinue your services and the desired time.
• Contact destination utility companies (i.e. cable, electricity, gas, internet, etc.) to setup connection of at your new residence to be effective on the day of your move.
• Notify all utility companies of discontinuance of services effective day of move.
Enjoy Your Move with Priority Movers!
Brunswick, GA 31520